Monday, April 29, 2013

Horrible Hair Day & Nose Waxing???

This morning I got up as usual, took a shower, brushed my teeth, put on my makeup, dried my hair and began styling it. Needless to say 45 minutes later my hair looked H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E.!!! I couldn't do a thing with it and it looked like I had been hit in the side of the head with a board . . . yes, it was that flat!

Prior to pulling out of my drive, I dialed my stylist quickly and left her an URGENT message that basically described my hair AND mood for the day. She could tell I was having a crisis and scheduled me for 4:00 p.m. 

I headed into the Salon . . . have gone there for years and years! She laughed when she saw my hair . . . add wind blown to the already mess. I was a sight!

I sat down in the chair and she began evaluating my hair. I had enough product in it for ten people . . . I almost apologized! It wasn't long before she quickly exclaimed how long my hair had gotten. It literally grew 2+ inches in three weeks! (It couldn't be my Isagenix Protein Shakes, Could it?) Anyway, between the quick growth and the humidity I needed a hair cut and style. While we were at it, throw in a facial wax! Hey how about a nose wax? Well, never had one . . . sure why not!?!

We were having a blast when we decided to text Katelyn and share a little fun with her . . . so we sent her some pictures and a video! I will spare you the video, but here are a few pictures!

Under the dryer with a foil head!

Hair just rinsed . . .
time for a wax!
Check out the brows AND no gray!


Now for a nostril wax!
Yes, they do look like big Popsicle sticks.
As you can tell, I wasn't quite sure of what to expect!

I have to tell you . . .
it DID hurt!
But, there is a plus side . . .
it is amazing how much clearer I can breathe!

This is the picture I received from Katelyn after I sent her pictures:

I think it kind of freaked her out!

Tomorrow will be a much better hair day!

Thank you Stacie!
Love you!




1 comment:

Leslie said...

So much fun! Girls are sleeping so I decided to peek in on your life. Miss you all and hope to pop into school this week to see the kids with Anna Mei. Have a much better hair day!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter