Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools Day

April 1 . . . April Fools Day

Today was pretty much a normal paperwork filled day for me.
I had my head in my computer ALL day long.
I did accomplish a lot, 
but my week will be filled with much of the same.

The kids are back in the swing of things after the 
Achievement testing last week.

Cody went to the dentist today for a smallish filling . . .
he had a tooth removed too.
He now has a small treasure chest and is hitting me up for money.
I guess it is easier than remembering to put $1.00 under his pillow.
Of course, as April Fools Day would have it . . .
I didn't have a dollar . . .
I guess there may have been a tooth or so that I missed, so . . .
he raked in a $10.00 bill.

~~~~~

Katelyn arrived home from school this afternoon and began making a wonderful dinner.

Steak, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Ants on a Log
Bread and Butter
Tres Leche Cake for dessert.

Gotta go . . .

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter