Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My New Office

Today was another busy day! Plenty for everyone to do . . . I thought this week would be a bit lighter on the To Do list, but so far that is not the case.

I did get a few more items put away in my office . . .
so far . . .

a New book graces my desk

a peek to the end of my office  . . .
the internet connection line is running across the floor ~ tomorrow the computer wiring guy will be in to put in my new phone AND will run the computer server line.
I have blinds in boxes and a beautiful clock . . .
awaiting someone to put them up for me . . .
the walls are concrete.

My desk and computer desk.


I am loving it!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter