Thursday, March 28, 2013

Is it Friday Yet?

I am looking for Friday . . . we are totally ready for a few days off. We plan to stay secluded this weekend . . . to rest both physically and mentally. 

We are moving ever so slowly forward after the factory accident last week. There is an incredible amount of "red tape" to get through besides dealing with rebuilding. I can't praise God enough for seeing us through day by day. There is so much more to do . . . at times our brains cannot comprehend it all . . . but, we have an awesome guide that knows all!

The kids will be finishing up achievement testing tomorrow morning. They have one test left! Woo Hoo! 

My fish tank is up and running in my office. I have some beautiful fish . . . very colorful. I will try to remember to snap a good photo of them.

I am heading to bed early tonight . . . g'night!


No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter