The conversation went like this between the boys,
- Did you know the streets of Heaven are made of gold?
- I sure hope there are no poor people there!
- Why do you think there are poor people in Heaven?
- I don't . . . I just hope there isn't cause that makes me sad.
- Kamie is in heaven . . . I wonder what she is doing. (our Sheltie that passed away a year and a half ago.)
- I think she is bouncing a ball off of her nose.
- I think Aunt Darlene is tossing the ball to her.
- I think they are having a good time.
- What else do you think Kamie is doing?
- Well, she is probably sleeping.
- There is NO sleeping in Heaven!
- Mommy, is there sleeping in Heaven?
- I think we will like Heaven . . . we get to see God every day.
- I think we will see Jesus everyday. We can go see him every time we want to.
We then arrived at our destination and the conversation changed. I simply sat, listened and soaked it all in.