Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday

The weekend has been long . . . maybe because my head is clogged with . . . well, I don't think I need to describe it, you get the picture.  My tolerance level has been about a negative ten. I am thankful the boys have been fairy cooperative. 

We did manage a few little items . . . we tidied through our library and removed the "younger books." Of course, some of them made their way back to our library as we were separating them. It always amazes me when the boys have nothing to do with books for months . . . until I decide to purge. lol

The boys were able to get outside and run with Seeley Booth this afternoon. They ALL needed to let off some energy and we are all better for it!

That is it for tonight. Have a good evening!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter