Sunday, February 24, 2013

Early Morning on Sunday . . . Really?

Sunday Morning . . . the boys were awake at 6:30 a.m.  . . .  no I am not thrilled. They have been LOUD and CRAZED all morning. They have been outside already to play (sorry neighbors) and are still full of energy. So . . . instead of wasting all of the energy THEY have, THEY are cleaning their rooms. 
I know . . . I spoil them!

Yesterday was pretty laid back around here . . . 
movies, chilling out and naps.

I wrote my Compassion children yesterday . . .
all 14 of them . . .
I love writing them and also reading their letters to my family. We received three letters on Friday . . .

Some of my favorite things from their letters:

"Please pray I do well in my studies."

"We are praying for you."

"She likes your pet, a puppy, but she is fear of the small lizard."

In Nicaragua we call the game BINGO . . . CHALUPA.

"We are praying for you. Have a great harvest, of thousand by one."

With their letters, I also receive photos and drawings.

It is such a Blessing!

God Bless Compassion International!!!!




No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter