Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Dear Mr. Delivery Guy . . .

Tonight I am a bit tired, it has already been a long week for me. Our morning began at 5:00 a.m. when the Oberweis guy rang the doorbell for the second week in a row. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  For those who wonder, Did you call Oberweis and let them know he shouldn't ring the bell? Well, Yes . . . Yes I did! In fact, here is the little note I wrote them:


Hi,

I know your delivery guys are excited to be up and about early in the mornings, but we like to sleep in until at least 6:30 a.m. Would you please ask our delivery driver NOT to ring our door bell at 5:00 a.m. unless it is an emergency? We would certainly appreciate it!

Thanks

I wonder if they will respond. 


2 comments:

deb said...

I had to laugh at first, because I would have been doing a lot of grrrrring at that time, also. Got a good chuckle out of the letter you wrote!

Cassie said...

Tell him next time to bring doughnuts if he's going to wake everyone lol :)

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter