Sunday, January 20, 2013

Weekend is Over . . .

Exactly where in the world do the weekends go? I cannot believe we are almost to Monday once again.

We have had a good weekend . . . it could be a bit longer . . . especially with the COLD we are dropping to tonight.  Temps now are 18 degrees but they feel like 7. The temps are to drop to -2 with a -10 to -15 windchill reading. I vote for sleep in and stay under the cozy blankets. I certainly hope anyone that has animals outside have them protected from the cold! If possible I hope they bring them inside!

Please pray for our dear neighbor . . . he is in the hospital with pneumonia in one lung. Please pray for wisdom and healing.

Time to head to bed . . . g'night all.

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter