Wednesday, January 16, 2013

NOT ME

It has been a while since I have written about the 
"spooks of the house".

You know the ones . . .
you probably have them in your home too!

"Ida Know"

"Not Me"

"Nobody"

I am pretty sure "NOT ME" has been up to no good around here!
This morning two Kit Kat bar wrappers were found . . .
in two different toilets.

I asked the boys who ate the Kit Kat bars and through the wrappers in the toilets. "NOT ME" seemed to be the culprit as each of my boys answered the same.

I was pretty sure Daddy didn't do it, but just to be thorough, I called and asked him. He chuckled and answered, "No, I did not eat any Kit Kat bars and throw the wrapper in the toilet."

So, there you have it . . .
the guilty party is "NOT ME" as witnessed by four little boys.

I really do wish "NOT ME" would throw the candy wrappers in the garbage instead of the toilets!

1 comment:

The Whitakers said...

lol!! Thanks for the laugh this morning I needed it!! :)
Have a great day my friend!
Kristi

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter