Thursday, January 17, 2013

NOISE

If you have followed my blog for any length of time you have found that our home is anything but dull. In fact, when I look at the house as we are pulling into the drive each day . . .  I see the house shudder as if to say . . . THEY ARE HOME!!! 
(insert HUGE cringe here!).

Our home is full to the brim with active boys.
You generally hear them before you see them.
Nothing they do is actually considered quiet.
Even playing with stickers requires a volume knob!

I really don't mind the noise level . . .
it keeps me informed of what they are up to.

The only time I worry . . .
when I DON'T hear them!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter