Life passes by so quickly.
Where has time gone?
It seems to pass in a blur . . .
Weren't we just:
- learning to walk
- learning to ride a bike
- heading off to kindergarten
- having our first crush
- graduating from the eighth grade
- getting braces
- entering high school
- learning to drive
- experiencing our first kiss
- getting our first job
- getting engaged
- getting married
- becoming parents for the first time
- becoming parents over and over
- celebrating anniversary after anniversary
- enjoying life
- watching our children grow
- watching our parents grow older
- growing older with our spouse
Life . . .
It has a way of getting away from a person.
Remember to celebrate and enjoy life . . .
It goes by much to quickly.