Friday, January 25, 2013

CHICKENS

A while back I told Randy that I thought it would be 
really fun to raise chickens. 

No, I am not kidding . . .

Chickens

Randy immediately responded . . .
We cannot have Chickens in this City . . .
it is against ordinance.

Last week Randy came home from work and we sat down to catch up with one another about our days.

Oh, by the way, Randy said.
Chickens are allowed in our city . . .
I found out at breakfast.

I am not sure, but I think my mouth dropped open!
S.E.R.I.O.U.S.L.Y!?!?!

Not kidding!

Immediately my mind began reeling . . . 

I know where the perfect chicken house is . . .

(yes I know it is a coop, however coop sounds country . . .
and house sounds city)

Check these out . . .






I know you are super duper impressed . . .

I really think they are fun!

I think chickens are interesting!

Plus they lay eggs . . .
we LOVE eggs!

Now, before you think I don't have a clue what raising chickens entails . . . I want to tell you . . . I don't!

BUT . . .

I have THESE to teach me about them:





I am sure the books are interesting . . .
especially the Chicken Encyclopedia!

Who knows . . .
maybe we will do a Chicken Project during school!

2 comments:

Marva said...

Being a farmgirl I think this is a wonderful idea! Cannot wait to see hwere it takes ya'll! I love the first (red) chicken tractor! Blessings!

ML said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter