Friday, December 21, 2012

SPOILED AND SMILING

Today, we stayed home . . . inside! It was super cold outside and although the boys wanted to go outside, Mama nixed that idea!

We spent the day WRAPPING, WRAPPING & WRAPPING SOME MORE! You know what??? Wrapping is COMPLETED! Woo Hoo, so now we can spend the weekend having fun, baking and chilling out with the kids. (Something about chilling with four boys ages 10 and under doesn't exactly seem to be right! Four boys + chaos = chilling? hmmmm)

Mom stopped by with little Sophie today. She had gone for a check up and is now 2.6 lbs! Sophie is totally adorable and the boys immediately fell in love with her.




Isn't she adorable?

~~~~~
a Beautiful Price ornament

Pretty mini ceramic dish and Hot cocoa

See how pretty it looks on my counter!

Fluffy moisturizing scuffies, hand cream, yummies and a smell good for the car.

I have received a gorgeous clock too . . .
however, I haven't removed it from the box yet.
I want it to stay safe until I can get Randy to hang it!

We, as a family also received this beauty:

Such a Precious and Loving gift!
It is truly breath taking!

I feel so blessed to have wonderful people that LOVE me!
I am spoiled . . .
and smiling!





1 comment:

Marva said...

Awh! So blessed! Pics are great! merry christmas!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter