Sunday, December 9, 2012

BOYS IN TIGHTS

Last night Katelyn, Ryan, EJ and I along with my sister Janeie and two of her girls, Kendra and Alyson went to the Nutcracker Ballet.
We had a blast!

Katelyn and I had been to the Nutcracker Ballet when Kate was little ~ like 5 or 6. The boys, Janeie and nor her girls had been before. Janeie said the only thing she could compare the Nutcracker Ballet to . . . Barbie Nutcracker.

We were a few minutes into the ballet when EJ leaned over to me and asked . . . "When are they going to talk?"
I chuckled and told him . . .
"They aren't . . . just watch and you will know what is happening.
I snapped this photo during the ballet . . .


He was intrigued with the dancers and beautiful costumes.
He giggled at the boys in tights.

My phone lens must have had a smudge . . .
sorry for the blur.
Left to right - 
Alyson, Ryan, Kendra, Katelyn

Ryan was really into the story when the nutcracker and the mouse began their battle. I am not sure he even blinked.

After a beautiful ballet, we headed out to a very late meal.
Granite City was or destination!

We all had a great time of togetherness and eating.

This morning I asked the boys to tell Daddy about their evening.

"DADDY, WE WENT TO GRANITE CITY TO EAT!"

Not exactly what I meant . . .

"Daddy, THERE WERE BOYS IN TIGHTS!"

hmmmmm

"There was a BATTLE with REAL swords! It was AWESOME!"

I will take that one!

Guess they DID have a great time!

What more could I ask for?

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter