Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Wrap Up

The day is ticking away . . . it is 9:25 p.m. as I write.
The boys are in bed, the fuzzy ones are curled up in their favorite spots. Randy is upstairs watching television, Katelyn is enjoying quiet computer time and I . . . I am enjoying coffee and time to write on my blog.

I am amazed, our Thanksgiving Holiday is coming to a close.
It seems like we just got out of school on Tuesday . . .
we were so looking forward to three days off PLUS the weekend.
Now . . . Thanksgiving 2012 is a memory.
One to treasure in my heart forever.

We have had a lovely time together over the past five days.
Plenty of time to do whatever.
Christmas movies are our current challenge . . .
we want to see how many we can enjoy before Christmas.
So far we have watched:

Elf, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Home Alone, Kung Fu Panda's Holiday, Arthur Christmas, Christmas with the Kranks, Charlie Brown Christmas, Prep & Landing

We have also watched:

The Incredible Mr. Limpett and The Apple Dumpling Gang

~~~~~

Tonight, we FINALLY took photos for our Christmas Card.
Woo Hoo . . . the picture is done, edited and Shutterfly Cards are on the way! Whew!

~~~~~

Facebook has been filled with beautiful photos and sentiments.
I thought I would share a few:




I think I might be a little jealous of the people that are enjoying the beauty of the "white stuff".



and to all . . .

Good night!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter