Friday, November 9, 2012

Catch Up

I apologize for my lack of posts recently . . .
Life has been TOO busy!

Home Schooling has been a bit challenging the past few weeks, but today went very well. The kids were all excited it was Friday . . .
I was too!

~~~~~

This afternoon we took the kids to see Hotel Transylvania.
We were the only ones in the theater!
The kids loved the movie . . .
Randy thought it was weird, but I found myself laughing several times during the movie.

~~~~~

I have Christmas gifts purchased for my kids, seven nieces and three nephews. I still have a list of gifts to purchase, but feel I am officially half way done.

~~~~~

Tomorrow, Katelyn and I will be heading a few hours away to a museum. She has a project for school that she needs to complete before Thanksgiving. Ryan and Beckett will be joining us . . .
The remainder of our brood will be staying home with Daddy.

They will be just fine . . .

Daddy

AND

Cameron, EJ, Cody

AND

Seeley Booth, Emma, Mia

AND

the guinea pigs

AND 

Beardies!

~~~~~

This weekend will be a relaxing weekend!
Last weekend - we worked on boys' rooms . . .
it made for a very long week!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter