Saturday, October 6, 2012

Updates and a few Photos

Saturday night 7:08 p.m. and it is pitch black outside.
I miss summer nights  . . .
it is light until around 9:00 p.m.

Our week was busy and good . . . for the most part.

Randy and I celebrated 30 years of marriage . . .


Randy had this beautiful cake made for us!
It was VERY yummy!

~~~~~

Little Joseph came to Home school.
I was privileged to hold and cuddle him.



Joseph and his mama Amy ~ Mrs. P.

~~~~~

We I endured several strange questions from the boys . . .

"Why do dogs sniff butts?"

"Why does Seeley sniff Emma's butt?"

"Why does the Hedgehog poop so big and so much?"

"Why do marshmallows blow up so big in the microwave?"

Really?

~~~~~

Tonight I made Shepherd's Pie for dinner.
It was a hit!

Cody had THREE helpings.

~~~~~

We stayed inside for the day . . .
baby it is chilly outside!

~~~~~

My boys have been playing . . .

"Lets make a deal every time they get told to do or 
not do something." 
I feel like Monte Hall.

~~~~~

The boys' bathroom redo is almost done.
I can't wait for it to be finished and I can post pictures.

~~~~~

In closing . . .

Dr. David Jeremiah is now on Sunday MORNINGS . . .






No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter