Monday, October 15, 2012

This Post is Brought to You by the Letter C

My post tonight is brought to you by the letter C. 

C for CODY!


My little man was such a help with dinner!

He LOVES to open cans for me.

After opening cans he stirred Pumpkin Muffin batter and then put the batter into cupcake liners. 


He then decided to take my little camera and take a few photos.
Here they are:

Mama is making dinner . . .


Ryan was "walking thru" the kitchen when Cody snapped this one.

Daddy arrived home in the midst of the dinner preparations.

Cody took this photo from our deck . . . all by himself.

Cody headed down to the yard for this one.

and this one too!
Isn't it gorgeous?


Autumn is SO pretty!


He even managed to get a shot from the backyard looking up toward the house.

Have a great night!

1 comment:

Sabrina C. said...

Looks like you have a little photographer on your hands. I have a question for you. How do your boys prepare for their Abeka Tests and Quizzes. When I took my daughter out of public school she was a straight "A" student, but her grades have dropped since using the Abeka. There are questions on the tests that are not even covered on the videos, in text questions and on the end of the text chapter reviews. I don't want to give her a sample of questions to study from that are all on the test but it seems that in public school they totally teach to the test. If it is going to be on the test you will be told by the teacher. Now on Math she does amazing and spelling, but the other subjects are not as good. What are your thoughts on this? You can email me at: scarter67@windstream.net I would love to have your input.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter