Monday, October 22, 2012

the Big M

Tonight I feel cranky. Nothing is wrong . . .
 I just feel cranky . . . short of patience.

Last week I decided to look up a description and symptoms . . .

Yep . . .
just as I thought . . .

I do believe I am entering that Big Ole "M" part of life.

I am not bothered by the word menopause ~
other than it makes me feel OLD.

The symptoms haven't been bad . . .
although I know I am noticing some changes.
Nothing particularly bad . . .
just noticeable.

One day at a time . . .
the good news - no birth control! lol


No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter