Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pictures

Our week seemed like a bit of a whirlwind . . .
FINALLY, Saturday has arrived . . .
a much CALMER day.

One night this week, we headed out to the backyard . . .
I took along my Nikon D700 . . .
My boys in "action" . . .

The days are much cooler now . . .
the trees are changing into their fall beauty.

Running, chasing, playing together . . .
brothers . . .
friends!

Seeley Booth is ALWAYS with them . . .
brothers . . .
friends!

Seeley LOVES to be along side them.
He runs, chases, plays . . .
BARKS!
He lets us know if they are doing something they shouldn't.
He is a smart little guy!


My boys are growing up . . . 
right in front of my eyes!


Cody has taken to Mia lately . . .
Not certain she is thrilled about the change.

although she does tolerate it.


All of this makes me smile!

The boys decided our neighbor had more leaves than we did.
They thought a leaf pile was in order . . .
so they all began gathering leaves.



Yes, he is barefoot . . .
in October . . .
in Illinois.

Lil' hillbilly!

EJ LOVES Seeley Booth!

Seeley Loves His Brothers . . .
They are all so much alike . . .
It makes me laugh.
Even Randy agrees they are alike . . .
except Seeley is "easier to train"!


No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter