Monday, October 1, 2012

Creamy Chicken Soup, New Baby

After school today, we headed home and I began working on dinner. I decided a big pot of homemade creamy chicken vegetable soup would hit the spot for my crew . . . I was right!
Everyone devoured their bowl full and half of them asked for another bowl. I also put on oven garlic bread . . .
also a hit! I LOVE it when they all decide they love what I cook.
Another plus . . . left overs!

Don't you love it when you can raid your freezer, throw chicken breasts into the Pressure cooker and have the most delectable fall apart in your mouth chicken?

Throw in mixed veges, onions, red bell peppers, mushroom soup, milk, a little of this and that . . . and there it is.

~~~~~

A few months ago I wrote about Randy ordering each of us new cars. It took a few months, but two weeks ago Katelyn's and mine were in. We picked them up a few days later. Randy's arrived last week and he picked his up late last week. I can't believe it has taken me this long, but I finally took a few pictures of mine.

Here She is:



The color is actually Graphite, but it looks darker in the pictures.
She is a 2013 Cadillac XTS sedan.
I am quite shocked that I have a sedan instead of a mini-van, suv or mini suv! It has been eons and ages ~ early marriage to be exact.

Speaking of marriage . . .

Tomorrow Randy and I will be celebrating our THIRTIETH

yes, the BIG 30

Wedding Anniversary!!!

More on that tomorrow.


No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter