Friday, September 28, 2012

Women, Mamas Wear Many Hats

The week I was listening to my husband talk about the difference between men and women. He compared thing men typically purchase against a woman's purchase. 

Example:

Men like to purchase things like pick up trucks . . .

Woman like to purchase shoes or handbags.

Since that conversation, I have thought about choices woman make which led me to think about the many hats a woman "wears".

God certainly made women to be versatile . . .
a woman has the ability to multi-task in a mighty way.

Mamas are designed to wear an unlimited number of hats . . .
juggling many of those hats at the same time!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter