Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Truly Spoiled

The kids went to bed early and I fell asleep on the couch.
The first day of school exhausted all of us!

Today was a "learning" day for me.
I, as Mom had a look into all of my boys' learning styles.
They each tend to learn a bit differently, but nothing that alarms or scares me. I am usually up to a good challenge!

I had the most wonderful lady come to assist us 
in our schooling . . . Mrs. P!

The boys loved her, as did I!

On Thursday, we will welcome another wonderful lady . . .
Mrs. M to help with art, science projects and field trips!

Both ladies are wonderful teachers and God placed them in our little "Home School" for now. Little do they know, we may never let them go! lol

We are truly spoiled!!!

This evening Katelyn and I had a tiny amount of time to chat before I fell asleep on the couch. Our schedules are so different and we will be finding our new normal in the next week or so. 

Seeley Booth, Mia and Emma were a bit wound up to see us when we arrived home today. I am thankful all of our school days won't be as challenging as today was so we can get home a bit earlier. Today, I think regular school actually arrived home an hour before I did! Something just isn't right ~ crazy technology!

Anyway . . . I am off to bed!


No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter