Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pictures, Random Info

Thursday night . . .
I don't know about you, but this week seems to have flown by!

I am actually ready for the weekend!
Beth Moore Live Simulcast on Saturday!
LOVE Beth Moore!
Thanks for the invite Janeie!

~~~~~

I finally made time to sit down and look through one of my favorite magazines . . . REAL SIMPLE

I learned a few RANDOM type facts:

~ October 6 the finals of the loopy Yo-Yo competition will be held at 1:00 p.m. PST

~ It is estimated that approximately $310 Million dollars were spent last year on Halloween costumes for their pets!

~ According to the National Cancer Institute, there are approximately 2.7 Million Breast Cancer Survivors 
in the United States!

~~~~~

Look what the delivery guy brought me today . . .



I am so excited!
I LOVE Longaberger and am thrilled with these colors!

BTW, I have a RANDOM question for you . . .

Do you SMELL the cologne pages in magazines?

1 comment:

Sabrina C. said...

No, I do not smell them because they seem to always give me a headache. We are starting the homeschool year on Monday at our house. My daughter kind of does hers yearround do to medical issues and she finished 7th grade 4 weeks ago so I gave her a month off. Hope yours is going well.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter