Thursday, August 2, 2012

Our Day

Today I accomplished everything I wanted to.
I love it when a plan comes together!
We chilled out this morning, not rushing to do anything.

I had a bit of paperwork to tend . . .

~ a few items for the office
~ pay a few bills for home
~ take care of ordering a few items for home school
~ check email
~ check the blogs
~ check Facebook
~ go through the mail

~~~~~

I let the boys go outside to play, however for the hour we were outside nothing more than arguing was heard.
Cody came up to the deck . . .
he was red faced from the 94 degree heat.
I called for the rest of the boys to join me inside.


After completing the above, I read three chapters of a new book to my kids. They love to sit and listen to Mama read to them.
Everyone finally chilled and sleepy eyes closed ~
nap time for all but Ryan ~ he rarely naps.

~~~~~

Then it was time to put the top coat on the front door.
It looks lovely!
I will tackle the outside portion of the framing in an accent color next week after I give the top coat time to cure.


By the time the door was finished, it was time for dinner.
Papa Johns Pizza was ordered.
The kids were thrilled and only a few pieces of the pizza remain.


~~~~~


Tonight, the house is quiet ~ well, except for the snores of Emma our Lhasa Apso. She is received an allergy shot yesterday because she has had uncontrolled itching for a while . . . nothing else seemed to help, although we tried several things.
I do believe the allergy shot made a difference . . .
I didn't notice her scratching at all today.


~~~~~


I have a nice hot cup of coffee all ready for me . . .
Thanks Katelyn!


G'night all!

1 comment:

tobenheim said...

Sounds like a good day!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter