Saturday, August 18, 2012

One Year Ago

One year ago today Heaven welcomed my Beautiful Aunt Darlene.
My readers will remember her by the name "Ding Ding".
My nieces gave her the nickname and she graciously accepted it.

In many ways I cannot believe it has been a year since we sang her to the gates of Heaven. The room was filled with her loved ones and songs of hymns filled the room.

Aunt Darlene . . . 

* a very special lady

* always there for you if needed

* had a servants heart

* loved her family to the ends of the earth and back

* loved to do laundry

* fished with old stale bread when she was at her Florida home


She said things like . . .

~ Awe Nuts

~ That puts me in a pickle!

~ Uh Oh, I did it again!

~ Rats!

~ Well, I did it again . . . but I don't know what I did!
(when learning her computer)

~ I LOVE YOU A BUSHEL AND A PECK
(her special song to Ryan)

Life is certainly not the same without "Our Ding Ding".

Happy Birthday in Heaven Ding Ding!
We LOVE You and Can't wait to see YOU again!







No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter