Thursday, August 23, 2012

Looking Back

Looking Back . . .

Yesterday I realized I had not made Shutterfly books from Christmas 2011. Sheesh . . . what a FAILURE!
I absolutely INSIST that I take photos and make books . . .
I don't like to scrapbook, but love the ease of making a book.
Just in case you are wondering . . .
TWO out of THREE books are now complete!

Anyway . . .
as I was getting photos from my hard drive I came upon several
years worth of photos. I have to tell you . . . they made me smile!

Looking back . . .

Oh the Memories . . .

Cody with Great Grandma 

EJ

Cameron all ready for school.

Katelyn, Ryan, EJ and Cameron

Ryan

Cody and his new shoes

Goofy Ryan

My Indians Cameron and EJ

Grandpa and Cody

Cameron

Ryan my Indian

Cameron my Indian

EJ my Indian

all ready for Thanksgiving Feast Day





 
Katelyn . . . our pie baker


Katelyn working her glass
  
Aunt Janeie and Cameron

Cody

Cameron

Ryan
 
Cameron and EJ







Dirt piles . . . during our addition and remodel



Is there REALLY such a thing as TOO dirty to a boy?

Aunt Janeie and Lucy

Katelyn




My kiddos
Katelyn



 Taking a walk



Mia

Beckett

Helping with Pie Baking


 Daddy's Birthday






The Harlem Globetrotters and Our Family 


A lot has changed in these past years . . .

our children have grown

the kids' interests have changed

our home has undergone a total transformation

the sights and sounds of our lives change

loved ones have passed on . . .

one thing has not changed . . .

WE ARE FAMILY!

We are Truly BLESSED!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter