Monday, August 6, 2012

EVERY YEAR

Every year at this time . . . I post this:



The Staples Back To School commercial from 1996.


I am usually giddy with excitement . . .
school was going to start VERY soon and 
the kids are going BACK!!!


Kids going to school = Freedom 4 me


This year, as you probably know, is changing all of that!


We are Homeschooling all of our boys!


AND


I AM THRILLED!!!


I am certain we are going to have the ULTIMATE of
adventures while we learn.


So, instead of the Staples Back to School Commercial . . .


This one seems more fitting for us this year:





What do you think?

3 comments:

TJ said...

I hope it all goes great! I homeschooled Morgan last year, and I am so ready to ship him off this year! He needs someone that isn't mom to push him now.

Sabrina C. said...

I love the Tim Hawkins video. I am only homeschooling one child. My daughter is 13yrs. and she loves to do her school work. Praying that those 4 boys do not wear you out.

Sabrina C. said...

I am only home schooling one and she loves to do her school work. Praying that all those boys do not wear you out.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter