Monday, July 16, 2012

Why I Shouldn't Lie

I gave the boys a writing assignment this morning . . .

Write a full page about, "Why I Shouldn't Lie".

EJ gave me his . . .
(his words, his spelling)
  1. Because God dosent like it
  2. Because Mommy and Daddy dosent like getting lied to
  3. Because I can get in trouble
  4. Because Gandma and Gampa dousent like it
  5. Because no one likes geting lied to
  6. Because Arisely dosent like Geting lied to
  7. Because ant Jany dosent like get lied to
  8. because Katelyn dosent like it
  9. because Ryan and Cameron and Cody Dosed like getting lied to.
  10. Becase the animals dont like get lied to
  11. Because God dosent like it
  12. Because Mommy and Daddy dosent like geting lied to.
  13. Because I can get in troble.
  14. Becacise I can get in troble.
  15. Becacise Gandmg and Gamapa dousent like it
  16. Becase no one likes geting lied to
  17. Becase arisely dosent like it
  18. because uncle arick
After I read the reason's EJ thinks he shouldn't lie I asked him what the most important reason was. He stared at me with a blank expression. Although he knew the answer . . . it escaped him.

I printed him a copy of the 10 Commandments for Kids . . .

Kids Ten Commandments

I asked EJ to tape the 10 Commandments to the inside of this locker. He smiled  and said, "I am going to read it EVERY day".

Maybe we all should.




No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter