Saturday, July 28, 2012

This Weekend in Photos

This weekend began with a BANG! lol

EJ and Cody were COWBOYS!
They asked me to take pictures of "their moves"!

Twirling the gun . . .
I was hoping he didn't hurt himself!




Of course, little brother Cody got in on the ACTION too.

Cowboys with LIGHT Sabors!

With the BIG SPIN moves!


I received a few pretties for my birthday from my sister Janeie and her husband Eric . . . plus my nieces Kendra, Alyson and Jenna.
The vase and the candle . . . both Scentsy and BEAUTIFUL!
They sit atop Aunt Darlene's beautiful Keepsake chest.

Today, Katelyn and I stained our entry door and side-lights.
It took us quite a while, but I love the difference the Walnut stain made. The color before was an orangish color - no, we did not choose the orangish color, it was supposed to be more oak like.

I scoured the JuJu photo archives and found a photo from 2008 . . .
BEFORE the color of the door FADED horribly.
See the orangishy look?

BIG difference!


Anyway, tomorrow we apply the TOP coat and let everything dry.

It feels good to get a project almost done . . .
tomorrow I can cross that one off of my JuJu To Do list!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter