Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Washer, Truck, School Supplies and . . .

It has been a few days since I have posted. A lot has happened in those few days . . . some of which you may get a laugh out of.


Our newer washer began making a noise the other day while I was working on laundry. I talked with Randy about it and both concluded maybe it was off balance or something. Two days ago it began leaving two small little puddles on the floor. Giving it the shadow of doubt I shrugged it off to something "weird" . . . we do weird . . . A LOT! Well, this morning any question or shadow of doubt was brought into its true light. . . the washer has a problem . . . and I take it a BIG problem since it left a swimming pool in my laundry room. 


Tomorrow, Sears is making a delivery . . . they say it will be in the morning ~ we shall see. 


~~~~~

School supplies have begun arriving at our door. Is there anything more fun to purchase than school supplies? I remember going to the store with my Mom to pick out NEW school supplies at the beginning of each school year. Everything is so nice, clean and unused . . . you can almost inhale its beauty!

~~~~~

Randy picked up a pretty new truck on Tuesday . . . 

Randy has been wanting a truck like this since 2002.
He loves it . . .
and I love seeing him smile.

~~~~~

As I went started out the door to take a photo of the truck I notice the piano seemed to be lit up . . .

There isn't a light in the piano.
The only thing I can think of . . .
the bronze strings inside the piano are reflecting light.
I just thought it was beautiful.

~~~~~

Tomorrow ~ is my Birthday.
I am not sure how I feel about being another year closer to that great big number. The kids always tease me about being older than I actually am. I received some beautiful gifts already . . .
I will share photos with you tomorrow.

It is now time for coffee and a little television.



2 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Friend! I am sure that your family will make sure you have a wonderful day!

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Friend! I am sure that your family will make sure you have a wonderful day!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter