Saturday, July 14, 2012

SILENCE AT THE DINNER TABLE

Our relaxing day has been ULTRA Wonderful!
The boys enjoyed a movie while Randy and I took a lil' nap.
We ended up with two of the boys joining us.

Once up from our lil' nap, I decided to make dinner . . .
well, maybe it was breakfast . . .
but it was for dinner.

The kids were beyond THRILLED!

Homemade chocolate chip waffles, scrambled eggs and sausage.
Plenty of toppings for the waffles too.
I made Randy a special waffle . . .
I added hot pepper cheese to his when I put it in the waffle iron.
He LOVED it!

The sign of a good meal is SILENCE at the dinner table.
As you can see from the full mouths . . .
there was little talking during dinner.

Yummy Waffles and REAL Butter.

Cody insisted we take a photo. Real smiles would be nice, but are not necessary!

Take a picture NOW Mommy.

I LOVE this photo! Looking at their cheeks -  full up!


YUM, YUM, YUM

Sorry Sis!

Ryan was wiping syrup from his mouth.


Quotes from dinner . . .
I didn't like it . . . I LOVED IT!
Best meal I ever had!
These waffles are DDDDDDDDDDDDelicious!

I interrupted Cameron's eating to take a picture. 

Our verse for today . . .

1 comment:

ML said...

Those are some big waffles! They look delish! Your boys have really grown this past year. Happy Sunday!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter