Wednesday, July 25, 2012

It's The Little Things!

This morning we ALL slept in . . . it was WONDERFUL!


I should note . . . 
Randy was up and out of the house at normal time for work.
He is such a great Husband and Daddy!
I am so thankful for HIM!


Breakfast was slow and easy . . .
in fact, it was so slow it was almost lunch time.
That didn't stop the boys from eating lunch at normal time ~~~
I think they could eat 24/7.


The boys were thrilled to find our Alice.com order had arrived.
Inside those blue and white boxes . . .
favorite cereals & yummy snacks
They were bouncing with excitement . . .
Yep, it is the LITTLE things!


We marked another item off of our Summer Bucket List . . .
For many of you, this will be a blast from the past:



Mork & Mindy


The kids were glued to the back to back episodes of Mork & Mindy. Me, not so much . . . but . . . it is the LITTLE things.
(Ear phones and Ipods/ipads come in VERY handy!)


I had all of their attention . . .
I put youtube.com on my ipad and began playing little songs about the Presidents of the United States.
Before I knew it, they were dancing and trying to sing along.
It is the LITTLE things!


Left Overs for dinner . . .
they love them . . .
especially PIZZA!
Happy Boys!
It is the LITTLE things!


Planning for our school year 2012-2013 . . .
I am letting them help plan out our classroom.
They are so excited!
Yep . . . those LITTLE things!


Being a Mom to FIVE, four of which are boys under ten I find it is the LITTLE things that make a huge difference in our day.

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter