Monday, July 16, 2012

Drawings

Katelyn has a new website for her drawing . . . She has uploaded some of her drawings and listed the pricing for her work.


Here are some of her latest drawings:


A gift from a Mom to a Chiropractor.


A gift for "Alice" - her daughter Julianna.

A fun underwater drawing of EJ.

A wedding gift from a sister to her brother and sis in law.

just because

A wedding gift.

a commissioned drawing for a Cardinals fan

Jack Sparrow . . . 

a school assignment - it now hangs in the reception area of 
Enviro-Safe Refrigerants, Inc.

One of my favorites . . .
it is hanging in our piano room above the fireplace.

My girl . . .
she still takes my breath away!


1 comment:

The Whitakers said...

They are all so wonderful! I think my most favorite, (aside from the one of my kids, of course!)is the one hanging in your piano room! Excellent job! :)
Love, all the Whitakers :)

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter