Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Few Highlights of the Day

The hour is late and this post will be short.


Although today had a few "glitches" ~ (nothing major) ~
it was a descent kind of day.


A few highlights of the day:


Cody took a nap


I was able to get Ryan's entire year of assignments into my online grade book . . . although it took a while.


The air conditioning is running very well.


The heat continues = VERY good for business.


Everyone is healthy.


I had a little time to take care of a little updating on my blog.


Now . . .


I bid you good night!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter