Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Addition to my Blog ~ Home School Tab

Good Morning . . .

it is 12:12 a.m. here in Central Illinois.

I am up a bit late because I was working on my Grade Book for THIRD grade. I found an online software that is FREE!

Today I added a little TAB to the top of my page.
Look up to the top, below the Header picture . . .

Home School 4 Boys

If you click on Home School, you can read all about our preparations and adventures surrounding Home School.
I decided it would be a good idea to add that little page for those of you who would like to check in on our home school.

Have a great night!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter