Wednesday, June 6, 2012

SUMMER BUCKET LIST

In the midst of:

This and That . . .

Tattle, Tattle, Tattle . . .

M-O-M

M--O--M

M---O---M

Stop Touching Me . . .

M----O----M!

I had an idea!

I saw a little something similar and thought it was a great idea . . .

Maybe, just maybe I can't detour the boys' and their . . .
hmmmm . . .
challenging behavior

and get them to work TOGETHER!

I know . . .
I was probably grasping at straws . . .
looking for the Christmas Miracle!

We needed to make a . . .

SUMMER BUCKET LIST!

Things we would like to do sometime this Summer.

I wondered how many will we accompish!?

Initially I thought it would be fun to take the boys "paint balling" -
It could be a mini "expedition" of sorts.
I looked at the website and although it looked like great fun . . .
the recommended age was 10 and above.

We all put our "thinking caps" on.
The boys had ALL kind of ideas . . .
I am sure you can imagine.

Together, the SIX of us thought up this list . . .

Our Summer Bucket List 2012


I know you are all simply THRILLED for us . . .

We are going to have such a busy summer!

Our Bucket List is prominently displayed on our Message
board in the kitchen.

This boy was thoroughly excited for the Bucket List!

Now, don't be envious that we have a Summer Bucket List!!!

Sit down with your kids, hubby, sister, mom, dad . . .
whomever . . .
and make a Bucket List of Fun for your Summer!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter