Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Picture Post

I received my waterproof Olympus T1 Camera today.
I added it to my photography arsenal so I would have a small camera to take with me when we are heading out and about, jet skiing or swimming in the pool.
It is waterproof, shock proof and kid proof!

 Love this honeycomb vase!

The garden by the pool.

 I LOVE the underwater feature of the camera . . .
yes, the camera can actually go under water!


 EJ and Cameron were having a blast under water.

Cameron went to the bottom.

Cody and EJ under water.

EJ and Ryan . . .
Did you notice EJ seems to be in a lot of photos?


 Ryan . . .
seems to be running for President or something.

 EJ and many bubbles.

EJ


The Bubble Twins!
Cody and EJ

All FOUR boys - 
EJ, Cody, Ryan and Cameron

 Splash!


 Mia was bored of the swimming.

Randy - I took the photo with one of the fun settings.

 Beckett and Cody . . . little Kisses!

Now on to photos Katelyn took.
 Pretty flowers


 Old Glory

 Cody and EJ

Cameron 
  
Beckett 
 Our little Shark!

 Emma
One of our flower pots.




 Mia
Katelyn's eye . . .
she took this photo herself.

1 comment:

Life with Kaishon said...

Your new camera sounds AWESOME! I love that it can go underwater. Those shots are awesome : ) It sounds like your summer is off to a very, very good start! How fantastic.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter