Tuesday, June 5, 2012

BUSY DAY

Today was quite a busy day!
I had a hair appointment this morning . . .
I really needed an overhaul!
Stacie did a fabulous job and my hair feels so much lighter ~
and the WHITE is gone too!
I don't have gray hair . . . it is pure white when the roots grow out!

After my hair appointment I headed into the office,
plenty to do there. In fact, it had me busy well into 4:00 p.m.
The office has been slammed with orders, so I brought home
a large stack of invoices to finish up with tracking numbers.
A few hours later . . . tracking numbers were done . . .
and so was I.

As I pulled into the driveway tonight I looked to the left of the front porch and saw my beautiful Hydrangeas!
Each year they grow bigger and more beautiful!
They made me smile.


Tonight we enjoyed Monical's Pizza for dinner.

After dinner Beckett, Ryan and I went on a jet ski ride.

Katelyn and I watched Rizzoli and Isles and then Chopped.

It has just turned 11:00 p.m. and I am calling it a night.

Sleep well.

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter