Saturday, May 12, 2012

WORDS

Words . . .

Written or Said . . .

are either Encouraging or Discouraging.

Choices . . .

good ones or poor ones . . .

each choice has an outcome . . .

an ending result.

This past week has been trying . . .

challenging days because of poor choices

and

discouraging words.

Through it all we seek God's direction . . .

His Almighty encouragment . . .

and guidance.

Twice this past week . . .

in the midst of a heavy heart I prayed . . .

cried out to God . . .

show us the way . . .

show us how to . . .

help us . . .

Isn't it AMAZING how God comes to us?

In a thought, a word, a song?

No sooner had I ended my prayer and God gave me a song . . .

a verse of song . . .

Love Me

Who will Love Me for ME?
Not for what I have done or I will become!

(Please click Pause on the Music player to the right)

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter