Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day 2012 is almost in the history books . . . I can't believe our three day weekend is now over and regular life resumes again in the morning.


We had a great weekend . . . if you have checked in on my blog the past few days, you will already know we had a lot of fun and plenty of sunshine!


Tonight we have a chance of strong storms . . . sounds like good sleeping weather to me! I am thankful my boys ALL sleep through thunderstorms!!! My sister's girls do not . . . Sorry Janeie, hope you do get some sleep although the weather radios may keep us up a bit tonight.


Quite some time ago we decided our boys' bathroom needed a make over. When we moved into the house 14 years ago, we installed blue and burgundy floral wall paper. Great for boys . . . right? Hmmm, not so much ~ but I added a few dinosaurs and called it a day. Well, we decided on some changes for their bathroom since they are getting older now and the floral wall paper is definitely out, out, out of style. (I would never ever show that room of our house . . . yikes!)


Randy was able to sneak in a few minutes to work on the new wall tile in the boys' bathroom. Each time I take a peek inside to see how far he has gotten, I smile. I cannot wait to see it complete and to unveil its beauty!


I suppose it is time to say good night . . . 











No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter