Thursday, May 3, 2012

Kellys Korner is hosting a

Kelly's Korner is hosting a little meet and greet today! 
So . . . I thought I would join in!


I would like to introduce myself . . .


I am Julie and I live in a smallish city in Central, Illinois.


I love to Blog about my life as Mom to FIVE ~ 
photos of my beautiful children are in the banner at the top of the page. I am also Mom to three furry babes (dogs), 1 large guinea pig, 2 goldfish, 2 small water froggies and three bearded dragons.


I also blog about my life as a wife of almost 30 years and a little this and that! I LOVE to take photos and post quite a few.


My 19 year old daughter is just finishing her Freshman year of college. My oldest son is 9 1/2, home schooled and will be in 5th grade in the Fall. Next is my almost 9 year old son ~ he attends a local Christian School and is in the 4th grade. We are thinking of home schooling him in the Fall as well. Our third son (fourth child) will be 8 on Saturday and is in 3rd grade and our youngest is six years old and finishing up Kindergarten. They both also attend a local Christian School.


Here are a few photos I took today with my phone.


This is Beckett.

Beckett and Emma

Beckett and Bugsy the guinea pig.

The clouds were forming  . . .
we have a Tornado Watch through tomorrow noon.

Thanks for stopping by!




3 comments:

Samantha said...

Gotta love tornado watches in this state!

Hi there!

I'm a fellow Illinois-ian! (From Kelly's Hop!)

New follower and glad to have found your blog! :)

~Samantha
www.thepeanutsgang.com

Cheerful Homemaker said...

Hi there! I saw your link on Kelly's SUYL. I live in central Illinois, too! I was beginning to wonder if I was the only person in this area with a blog. :0)

bellagirl2010 said...

i also live in a very small town in central Illinois and thought i was the only one who blogged!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter