Friday, April 13, 2012

Ultimate Blog Party Link Up ~ Our Lives UNSCRIPTED

This is my first post to the Ultimate Blog Party Link Up . . .



I LOVE meeting other Moms,

so. . .

Hello, my name is Julie and I am a mom to FIVE blessings ~

19 year old Katelyn - freshman in college

9 year old Ryan - 4th grade and homeschooled

almost 9 year old Cameron - 3rd grade at Christian school

almost 8 year old Evan James (EJ) - 2nd grade at Christian school

and our youngest

just turned 6 years old Cody - kindergarten at Christian school

~~~~~~

My blog revolves around my family which seems to be ever growing:

ONE husband

FIVE kids

THREE furry babies - 1 Lhasa Apso and 2 Mi-kis

ONE furry guinea pig

TWO goldfish

TWO froggies

THREE bearded dragons

I guess you could say we LOVE creatures!

~~~~~~~~

Our home is always full of adventure . . .

you never know exactly what will happen next!

I feel as if we must have a ghost or two living in our home . . .

things tend to happen around our house, but no one ever does it!

I call those little ghosts:

Ida Know

Not Me

~~~~~~~

We like to have fun . . .

the boys are into baseball, fishing and ice cream!

My boys can eat and eat and eat and eat!

I hate to see how much they will eat when they become teenagers!

~~~~~~~

As for me . . .

I LOVE taking photos and post tons of them on this lil' blog.

I work from home and homeschool my 4th grade son.

I LOVE decorating.

Cooking is relaxing for me . . . I love to see the smiles of my family as they eat.

I shop online for almost everything, love a great deal and loathe going to the store.

I blog, facebook but haven't gotten "into" twitter.

~~~~~~~

I would love for you to leave a comment . . .
and check in to see what is happening in our lives . . .

Our Lives UNSCRIPTED!



1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hi Julie! You and I sound a lot alike. :) I'm also a homeschool mom (and one of my sons is also a 4th grader.) We have a HUGE problem with that Not Me Kid. He comes over and causes all sorts of trouble and makes messes. I keep telling him to leave but he always shows up when I'm not around! :) It's nice to "meet" you!
~Dawn @ TheMommaKnows.com

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter