Monday, April 30, 2012

Life

Life has resumed normalcy once again . . . at least as normal as it gets around this house of 2 parents, 1 college student, 4 grade school boys, three furry barky babes, 2 goldfish, 2 froggies, 1 bigger than normal guinea pig and three bearded dragons. Some days I feel like Dr. Doolittle as I talk to the animals!

Cody returned to school today . . . he is doing much better, I am happy to say! He finished up his make up work last night . . . there was a lot to do.

Ryan has ONE subject left to his school year . . . and I dread it . . . Math! Yes, we saved that one for last! I am thrilled we are finishing up . . . for those wondering how we could be finishing up . . . Ryan worked really hard and completed several lessons each day for a few weeks with the wonderful VACATION goal on his mind. Tomorrow we will complete Math.

The rest of the boys have three weeks of school remaining. Katelyn has a week and a half of college and her Freshman year will be complete. In some ways I wonder where in the world this school year went!

Randy installed our new coffee machine on Saturday. It is up and purring like a kitten!

Mother's Day is coming . . . I am thrilled to have the Mother's Day gifts already taken care of! Can't wait to post a picture!

Pioneer Woman's Spicy Pulled Pork in the oven. I received RAVE reviews when the kids got home from school on the aroma in the house!

Better get going - kids are hungry and I don't want them to eat the table! lol

1 comment:

Marva said...

So glad Cody is better!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter