Thursday, April 19, 2012

HE STILL MAKES MY HEART SKIP A BEAT!

The other day I was chatting with someone my husband and I know when he told me that he wanted to share something with me. Then he told me something that BLESSED my heart and soul.

He said, "I have never, ever known a man that loves his wife like Randy does."

I cannot even describe how hearing that bit of information made my heart jump!

MY MAN STILL LOVES ME:

EVEN AFTER ALMOST 30 YEARS OF MARRIAGE!

KNOWING ALL OF MY FAULTS

EVEN AS I GROW OLD(ER)

KNOWING I AM FAR FROM PERFECT

EVEN THOUGH I IRRITATE HIM FROM TIME TO TIME


I am amazed . . . Amazed at the timing of this bit of information! In the midst of a hectic day . . . you know the type of day when you feel as if you have given everything you have and it isn't even noon!?

That evening Randy and I were in the kitchen after dinner . . . I decided to tell him what was shared with me. As I was sharing, Randy's eyes filled with tears . . .  he shook his head yes . . .

"I love you with all my heart!"


That man of mine . . .
HE STILL MAKES MY HEART SKIP A BIT!

I LOOK FORWARD TO HIM RETURNING HOME EACH DAY.

I TREASURE OUR TIME ALONE.

I LOVE HOW WE FINISH EACH OTHERS SENTENCES.

I LOVE HOW MANY TIMES WE THINK THE SAME EXACT THING.

I LOVE THAT WE ARE GROWING OLD(ER) TOGETHER.

I AM THANKFUL ~ GOD GAVE HIM TO ME . . . ALL THOSE YEARS AGO!
 

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Julie, us old 'uns still have some fire left! You are a very lucky woman and I am sure Randy is a very lucky man! It's great to read your blog every day, you are such a positive and happy person! Hugs, Mimi

The Whitakers said...

I love this post Julie! :) You guys are so great together. And because of that you have some very lucky, very blessed kids! :)

Marva said...

aWH! sO SWEET!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter