Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Family Fun Night

After school today I took the boys for hair cuts -
boy did they need them!
Stacie did a FABULOUS job on the mounds of hair ~
they are now sporting their "summer cuts".
I took these photos with my phone, sorry for the red eye.

 Ryan

Cameron

Evan

Cody

After hair cuts, we headed out to dinner and a movie.
The boys have been wanting to see "The Lorax",
so we finally took them.

The movie was cute and totally had their attention the entire movie.

I took some photos with my phone:










We all had a wonderful time.
It was good to simply enjoy each other and a good movie.

2 comments:

The Whitakers said...

hi julie! We saw you guys,(your cars), at the movie theater and wondered what you were seeing. Glad you had a great family night. Love all the sweet haircuts on all those handsome Price boys! Take care, Kristi :)

Marva said...

The boys have great haircuts! They are all so handsome!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter