Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Vacation Day 3 - BRIBERY

Day three of our Easter Vacation . . . no sleeping in today! The boys were moving around early this morning - 6:30 a.m. I wanted to pull my hair out!!! Sleep in boys ~~~ is that too much to ask?

I think not!

The morning went pretty slowly . . . I did take a few minutes to read a few uplifting blogs in preparation for my day. I also had a lovely cup of coffee.

Cameron and I tried to sit outside on our Master suite deck, but we about blew away ~ not to mention got quite chilled. So, back inside we headed.

The boys stayed busy with a little Tom and Jerry cartoons until lunch time. Then, I took three of the boys with me as I picked up McD's. Once home, we did have lunch on the mainfloor deck . . . it was chilly, but we didn't freeze like earlier in the day. The boys enjoyed their Happy Meals as I enjoyed a salad.

After lunch, I decided it was nap time . . . Oh yes I did! I grabbed my office work and headed upstairs with the boys. Pillows and sleeping bags for them and the computer for me! As I write, they are sacked out in our sitting room! Woo Hoo . . . Score 1 for ME!

Here is the photo proof of my accomplishment . . .

 Cameron

Cody in his sleeping bag. 

EJ


HOW???

HOW DID I ACCOMPLISH THIS FEAT?

BRIBERY OF COURSE!





No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter