Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WARM WEATHER AND A MOOD

Strange but calm,

 Quiet but teaching,

Thankful but frustrated.

The various emotions and surroundings in and around me today.

March has brought with it very strange weather. Today, March 14 has been unseasonably warm for Central Illinois . . . as I write, the temperature is a balmy 80 degrees!

Not Kidding!!!

I have been outside on the deck connected to our Master Bedroom suite . . .
all day! I woke with a tremendous sinus type headache, which tends to make me

Unsocial . . .

I really don't want to "Deal"with anything today . . .
I prefer a bit of seclusion instead.

While sitting outside enjoying the weather I find the chimes blowing in the wind peaceful and calming. I love the echo they make as the chime sounds and then silences once again.

Ryan sat at the table on our deck while working on his schooling. The winds have caused a bit of havoc where his papers are concerned . . . he had to chase papers a time or two. Outside schooling was enjoyable even with the wind challenge.

While enjoying a bit of quiet, my cell phone rang . . .
It was my sweet husband . . .
he had an accident with the car.
Apparently, he was driving along and didn't see a portion of curbing that had broken off and was in the lane he was driving. He didn't see it until it was too late and he hit it with his tire.
The curbing ripped a large hole in the tire and messed up the rim as well.
I am thankful Randy was safe . . .
I am thankful no one else was involved,
and I am thankful the tire and rim can be replaced.

Life's little experiences can certainly be frustrating . . .
especially when they put a big crimp in your day.

The kids arrived home from school . . .
homework time . . .
beautiful enough to do homework outside!

EJ working on his Spelling Words

Lil' Beckett enjoying the warm weather.

Ryan is working on his History.

Cameron is studying his spelling . . .
he made a makeshift desk.
Ignore the puppy treats on the ottoman. lol

Now that homework is done . . .

the kids have been cut loose to play outside!

Cody is climbing and EJ is hanging upside down.



Randy has already check the a/c units . . .
seems a bit early for the year . . .
but so does 80+ degrees!

 


1 comment:

Marva said...

Oh my! The heat already! We also had a 80* day yesterday and today as well! Too hot and not enough winter! LOL! Blessings!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter