Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 1, Baby Sloth video

Can you even believe today was March 1??? Didn't we just begin the New Year? Time is simply flying by much too fast and before you know it we will be finishing up the school year and summer vacation will be on the doorstep.

This week has kept us hopping . . . although I have been home with nasty cold/bronchitis, life continues within the house. I have had plenty of office work and of course, Ryan's schooling to keep me busy. Add in those unexpected must do items and my week has been VERY busy.

I want to thank those of you who have prayed for little Kate. Her mama posted PRAISE THE LORD news today . . . no sign of cancer! I am sure there is a happy celebration occuring in their home tonight!

Tomorrow our area is expective severe storms . . . according to the weather guys. I love a good thunderstorm, but the severe can stay away. I hope it doesn't begin until the kids get home from school . . . I hate being apart during storms . . . I want my little baby chicks close to mama!

Tonight we all gathered in the family room and watched the movie Hugo. It was one of those strange but good movies. Ryan really enjoyed it, EJ didn't say much, Cody and Cameron were fussing with one another and they didn't get to finish it.

I ran across this little video this evening about the baby sloth. Take a look:




Who knew baby sloths were so cute?

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter